- The more volume you can get in your hair from shampoo, setting gel and a round brush, the better the height.
- Add in 1/2 cup of regular baby shampoo or liquid dish soap to aid the process.
- Use a hot-oil treatment after every shampoo and follow with liquid, not creamy, leave-in conditioners.
- The vinegar pulls out the old shampoo cleaning the carpet as well.
- Vacuum your carpet regularly, and do not use liquid carpet shampoos to clean them.
- To clean your scalp between shampoos, especially if you wear braided or dreadlocked styles, wipe it with an astringent-soaked cotton hall or pad.
- As well, the pigments used have less capacity for oxygenation and thus stay small enough to be removed from the hair cortex in 6 to 12 shampoos.
- To one tablespoon of lemon juice, add a pinch of black pepper and massage this on your scalp before a shampoo.
verbo (shampoos, shampooing, shampooed)[with object]
- Satisfied, she shampooed her hair and cleaned herself up.
- While Jody had been with me, the nurse had given him a bath and shampooed his hair, something else we had declined in our birth plan.
- I have bathed her, shampooed her hair, tasted her tears, her sweat, her essence.
Mid 18th century (in the sense 'massage (as part of a Turkish bath process)'): from Hindi cāṃpo! 'press!', imperative of cāṃpnā.
Palabras que riman con shampooaccrue, adieu, ado, anew, Anjou, aperçu, askew, ballyhoo, bamboo, bedew, bestrew, billet-doux, blew, blue, boo, boohoo, brew, buckaroo, canoe, chew, clew, clou, clue, cock-a-doodle-doo, cockatoo, construe, coo, Corfu, coup, crew, Crewe, cru, cue, déjà vu, derring-do, dew, didgeridoo, do, drew, due, endue, ensue, eschew, feu, few, flew, flu, flue, foreknew, glue, gnu, goo, grew, halloo, hereto, hew, Hindu, hitherto, how-do-you-do, hue, Hugh, hullabaloo, imbrue, imbue, jackaroo, Jew, kangaroo, Karroo, Kathmandu, kazoo, Kiangsu, knew, Kru, K2, kung fu, Lahu, Lanzhou, Lao-tzu, lasso, lieu, loo, Lou, Manchu, mangetout, mew, misconstrue, miscue, moo, moue, mu, nardoo, new, non-U, nu, ooh, outdo, outflew, outgrew, peekaboo, Peru, pew, plew, Poitou, pooh, pooh-pooh, potoroo, pursue, queue, revue, roo, roux, rue, Selous, set-to, shih-tzu, shoe, shoo, shrew, Sioux, skean dhu, skew, skidoo, slew, smew, snafu, sou, spew, sprue, stew, strew, subdue, sue, switcheroo, taboo, tattoo, thereto, thew, threw, thro, through, thru, tickety-boo, Timbuktu, tiramisu, to, to-do, too, toodle-oo, true, true-blue, tu-whit tu-whoo, two, vendue, view, vindaloo, virtu, wahoo, wallaroo, Waterloo, well-to-do, whereto, whew, who, withdrew, woo, Wu, yew, you, zoo
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: sham|poo
Definición de shampoo en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.