sustantivo[mass noun] Computing
- Software that is available free of charge and often distributed informally for evaluation, after which a fee may be requested for continued use.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What may at first appear to be shareware or legitimate licensed software can, unfortunately, often turn out to not be so.
- There are commercial products, shareware, freeware, open source, and even hardware products.
- A range of software, shareware and applications emerge nearly every other day from different corners of the Tamil speaking world.
Más definiciones de sharewareDefinición de shareware en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.