- A malicious or spiteful woman: ‘Don’t play-act with me, you vicious, conniving she-devil!’Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Treacherous, sneaky, conniving she-devils - the lot of them.
- I've watched countless female commentators delude themselves that they are striking a blow against body fascism by demanding that those skinny she-devils be banished from the catwalk by their voluptuous moral superiors.
- I should warn you that the picture starts out slow, but I assure you that it soon accelarates like a thrill-crazed she-devil behind the wheel of a souped-up sportscar.
Más definiciones de she-devilDefinición de she-devil en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.