Definición de sheep laurel en inglés:
A North American kalmia which is sometimes cultivated as an ornamental.
- Kalmia angustifolia, family Ericaceae
- The shrub layer includes lowbush blueberry, black huckleberry, dangleberry, staggerbush, inkberry and sheep laurel.
- Joining these trees are well-adapted blueberry, huckleberry, and sheep laurel, as well as a variety of mosses.
- Woody shrubs adapted to nutrient poor conditions, such as leather leaf and sheep laurel, begin to appear.
Definición de sheep laurel en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan