A North American kalmia which is sometimes cultivated as an ornamental.
- Kalmia angustifolia, family Ericaceae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The shrub layer includes lowbush blueberry, black huckleberry, dangleberry, staggerbush, inkberry and sheep laurel.
- Joining these trees are well-adapted blueberry, huckleberry, and sheep laurel, as well as a variety of mosses.
- Woody shrubs adapted to nutrient poor conditions, such as leather leaf and sheep laurel, begin to appear.
Definición de sheep laurel en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.