Definición de sheep scab en inglés:
An intensely itching skin disease of sheep caused by a parasitic mite.
- The mite is Psoroptes communis, family Psoroptidae
- So many people are treating their animals before finding out exactly whether it is sheep scab or lice and then having to seek out veterinary assistance, when the treatment is not working.
- After a good dip against sheep scab and parasites and any dose that may be required they will be sent up the fell where they will stay until clipping time.
- The three-year project aims to reduce the incidence of sheep scab by promoting and supporting best practice, minimising the impacts of outbreaks and maximising the effects of preventative action.
Definición de sheep scab en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan