Definición de sheep tick en inglés:
A large tick that infests many mammals, including humans, and frequently transmits diseases.
- Ixodes ricinus, family Ixodidae
- But researchers are increasingly convinced that Ixodes ricunus, or the common sheep tick, could be the cause of some of the world's most mystifying diseases.
- There is little doubt that a decade of gradual decline has continued, caused by a combination of disease, from sheep ticks and a gut parasite, warmer winters and wetter springs.
- Since the early 1980s The Game Conservancy Trust has been studying the impact of sheep ticks and the disease louping ill on red grouse in Scotland.
Definición de sheep tick en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan