Showing or feeling embarrassment from shame or a lack of self-confidence: a sheepish grin
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I looked over at his mother to see a sheepish, almost embarrassed look on her face.
- He looked rather sheepish and diffident, hands in pockets and a nervous grin on his face.
- Her name was Rebecca and she spent Friday looking rather sheepish and apologetic!
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The boy's sheepishness and self-effacing manner intrigued her.
- And then, with some embarrassment and sheepishness and a new sense of propriety, it ended.
- Ironic, too, that he's diffident to the point of sheepishness, even in front of the most adoring audience.
Palabras que riman con sheepishcheapish, steepish
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda