Definición de sheepskin en inglés:
1A sheep’s skin with the wool on, especially when made into a garment or rug: [as modifier]: a sheepskin coat
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In several he looked like a 1970s football manager in his white panama hat and a sheepskin coat.
- Faux fur is everywhere for autumn, nestling comfortably alongside leather, suede and sheepskin on the rails.
- White, cream and wintry pale beige hues in conjunction with sheepskin, polar skin, shaggy furs and plenty of quilts conjure up polar expedition gear.
1.1 [mass noun] Leather from a sheep’s skin used in bookbinding.
- Another value added to the cows was the fact that while the rest of Europe used manuscripts made from sheepskin, in Ireland it was calfskin.
- Manuscripts on sheepskin or parchment were easier to create and read than chiseled stone tablets, but still could be read only by one person in one place at a time.
Definición de sheepskin en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan