Definición de sheet music en inglés:
1Printed music, as opposed to performed or recorded music: a pile of sheet music
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He also collected songs that had been composed by known writers, performed on the minstrel stage, printed as sheet music, and commercially recorded on 78 rpm discs.
- Music clubs established music schools within settlement houses, sponsored after-school musical activities and donated records and sheet music to public libraries.
- Mementos from this career fill the Crosbyana Room: sheet music and gold records, posters from Crosby's Road movies with Bob Hope, and the Oscar he earned in Going My Way.
1.1Music published in single or interleaved sheets, not bound.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The collection consists of 3.000 pieces of sheet music, published between 1850 and 1920.
- We discussed his patents (years earlier) on musical notation, allowing sheet music to be printed out by computers.
- The girls were busy piling old sheet music into boxes and hanging choir robes on hangers.
Definición de sheet music en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán