- 1Printed music, as opposed to performed or recorded music: a pile of sheet musicMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He also collected songs that had been composed by known writers, performed on the minstrel stage, printed as sheet music, and commercially recorded on 78 rpm discs.
- Music clubs established music schools within settlement houses, sponsored after-school musical activities and donated records and sheet music to public libraries.
- Mementos from this career fill the Crosbyana Room: sheet music and gold records, posters from Crosby's Road movies with Bob Hope, and the Oscar he earned in Going My Way.
- 1.1Music published in single or interleaved sheets, not bound.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The collection consists of 3.000 pieces of sheet music, published between 1850 and 1920.
- We discussed his patents (years earlier) on musical notation, allowing sheet music to be printed out by computers.
- The girls were busy piling old sheet music into boxes and hanging choir robes on hangers.
Más definiciones de sheet musicDefinición de sheet music en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.