- A non-trading company used as a vehicle for various financial manoeuvres or kept dormant for future use in some other capacity.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The company is merging with two other rivals via a three-way acquisition by a long-dormant shell company, but it promises that the deal is the first of several in this fragmented industry.
- He explained that this is only a shell company left over from the restructuring process.
- Many corporations use shell companies to reduce the tax liabilities of deals, but it created a new shell company for almost every new issue.
Más definiciones de shell companyDefinición de shell company en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.