A white-flowered Eurasian plant of the parsley family, with long needle-shaped fruit.
- Scandix pecten-veneris, family Umbelliferae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Flowers, such as cornflowers, scarlet pimpernel and shepherd's needle, used to be a common sight in the county's cornfields 50 years ago, but today many are rare, or even extinct.
- The report suggests that the species most at risk are the plants associated with arable habitats - including highly threatened species such as cornflower and shepherd's needle.
- Prints of the cornflower and shepherd's needle are available from the English Nature Press Office.
Definición de shepherd's needle en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.