- A dish of minced meat under a layer of mashed potato.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Early pies had pastry tops; but modern pies may have a topping of something else (e.g. the mashed potato topping of shepherd's pie or cottage pie) or even be topless (as in the USA).
- The meat was melt-in-the-mouth gorgeous and the shepherd's pie had fluffy mashed potato and flavoursome meat.
- For supper, I make a shepherd's pie with organic beef and potatoes from my box.
Más definiciones de shepherd's pieDefinición de shepherd's pie en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.