sustantivo (plural shidduchim)
- A Jewish arranged marriage.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Unfortunately, I cannot speak publicly about it because it will affect ‘shidduchim‘.
- Now I've been on a lot of shidduchim (tr: plural word for arranged meetings with a view to marriage) in my life, and not all of my own volition.
- Turns out that I've done a football shidduch - T is a season ticket holder and has a spare ticket for Monday's big match, and P is a big fan.
Yiddish, from Hebrew šiddūḵ 'negotiation (of a marriage)'.
Más definiciones de shidduchDefinición de shidduch en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.