- Work comprising recurring periods in which different groups of workers do the same jobs in relay.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He says any worker doing shift work, or working long hours, needed time to adapt before retiring.
- Later, at the end of a two-hour emergency meeting, the post workers voted to begin shift work in Belfast tomorrow when deliveries are expected to resume.
- If he works a six-day week including shift work and overtime, this brings his total salary up to £20,000.
Más definiciones de shift workDefinición de shift work en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.