Definición de shin en inglés:
1The front of the leg below the knee.
- Children commonly fall and scrape or bruise the skin covering anterior parts of the body such as the shins, knees, hands, elbows, nose, periorbital area and forehead.
- Work on flexibility everyday, particularly around your hips, thighs, knees, shins and especially your feet.
- There are pieces of armor around her wrists, elbows, knees, thighs and shins.
1.1A cut of beef from the lower part of a cow’s leg.
- For my main course, I had the fillet of Aberdeen beef, with braised shin and green vegetables, served on a bed of creamed celeriac and Madeira sauce.
- Brian sauntered past his meat cases, into a back room where an employee hacked away at shins of beef, and through the door of his meat refrigerator.
- For beef, good casserole cuts are shin, brisket, neck, topside, thick flank or shoulder.
verbo (shins, shinning, shinned)[no object] (shin up/down) Volver al principio
Climb quickly up or down by gripping with one’s arms and legs: he shinned up a tree
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Others climbed trees and shinned up sections of the Minster.
- He used to frighten us all by shinning up lamp posts, or climbing up into the loft or on to our porch.
- I climbed out of the window, shinned down the drain pipe, crossed the back lawn and hopped over the wall.
Words that rhyme with shinagin, akin, begin, Berlin, bin, Boleyn, Bryn, chin, chin-chin, Corinne, din, fin, Finn, Flynn, gaijin, gin, Glyn, grin, Gwyn, herein, Ho Chi Minh, in, inn, Jin, jinn, kin, Kweilin, linn, Lynn, mandolin, mandoline, Min, no-win, pin, Pinyin, quin, sin, skin, spin, therein, thin, Tientsin, tin, Tonkin, Turin, twin, underpin, Vietminh, violin, wherein, whin, whipper-in, win, within, Wynne, yin
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India