- The tibia.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Also known as the shin bone, the tibia is the more medial bone and carries most of the weight transmitted between the femur and foot.
- Shin splints describes the pain and discomfort a runner feels on either side of the shin bone, called the tibia.
- Your knee joint is made up of the ends of the thigh bone and shin bone, which normally glide over each other smoothly because they are covered by smooth articular cartilage.
Más definiciones de shin boneDefinición de shin bone en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.