- A pad worn to protect the shins when playing soccer, hockey, and other sports.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The shot, literally, went through the shin pad.
- No caring or sensible parent would send their child to play football without shin pads, hockey without a gum shield or the non-swimmer without armbands.
- Anyone who was kicked with an old fashioned boot knew that they had been kicked and because of this thick shin pads were worn to protect the shins.
Más definiciones de shin padDefinición de shin pad en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.