- From a ship to land: ship-to-shore phone callsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Part of the DSC-equipped marine operator ship-to-shore system is operating, with work proceeding on the remainder.
- So I guess even if there was a ship-to-shore phone, you couldn't call the brother in question to get your car…
- As Marconi carried out his experiments in the mid 1890s, Capt Henry Jackson was following a parallel course in Britain, experimenting with ship-to-ship and ship-to-shore signals.
sustantivoVolver al principio
Más definiciones de ship-to-shoreDefinición de ship-to-shore en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.