- A marked increase in drag and a loss of lift and control on an aircraft approaching the speed of sound.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I think that was dreamed up to describe what became known as ‘shock stall.’
- In the case of high speed aircraft, selection of mean twist was farther complicated by the need to avoid local shock stall at high speed.
- The use of thin supercritical wing sections, low lift at operation point, and wing back sweep are among the most effective methods of postponing the shock stall to higher speeds.
Más definiciones de shock stallDefinición de shock stall en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.