- A strategy that uses violent or extreme action or imagery to shock someone into doing something: they are prepared to use shock tactics to get their message across shock tactics are being used in an attempt to stop persistent drink-drivers by showing them graphic videos of the potential results of their crimesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Although the organisation uses shock tactics, it has not been directly involved in any violent action.
- Using human bone as an art-making material seems manipulative, a shock tactic.
- This is the kind of shock tactic that is his trademark.
Más definiciones de shock tacticDefinición de shock tactic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.