- A rich tart made of treacle baked in a pastry case with a crumble topping.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His wife is not Amish, but she does make a mean shoo-fly pie.
- Next I wanted to send the pie to someone I knew liked shoo-fly pies, my uncle and his wife in Florida.
- As the shoo-fly pie bakes, a gooey wet bottom will form in the pie crust, below the molasses crumb cake.
from the US interjection shoo-fly (referring to the need to wave flies away from the sweet treacle).
Más definiciones de shoo-fly pieDefinición de shoo-fly pie en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.