- An area provided with targets for the controlled practice of shooting.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At one point she was the interim leader, but on the final shooting range she missed two targets and had to make penalty loops.
- Rifle events are held on shooting ranges where competitors shoot at targets at distances of 10 and 50 metres.
- He extends his shooting range to 10 feet, hits free throws, learns to put the ball on the floor occasionally.
Más definiciones de shooting rangeDefinición de shooting range en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.