A person whose job it is to fit the counters, shelves, etc. with which a shop is equipped.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It was obvious that the shopfitters had been back as all was now in order.
- Once a site is chosen, the company brings in a team of shopfitters to put its own style on it - which takes about six weeks.
- The company also has an expanding contracting division which provides a design and installation service to a number of building firms and shopfitters.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Morris admits that the margins on shopfitting and construction are low, with health and safety issues making it a tough market to thrive in.
- I don't mind working as a joiner and doing shopfitting.
- A similar exercise in minimalist shopfitting is to be seen at the Source in Temple Bar where luminous pink seems to be the predominant colour and the floor is covered in knobbly plastic.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda