Definición de shopkeeper en inglés:
The owner and manager of a shop.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- When we walk into a shop we get sneered at by the shopkeeper and we are not left to walk about the shop freely.
- He picked up an item from the shop and agreed to pay its price to the shopkeeper.
- I dashed into a shop and told the shopkeeper that I had to use his phone urgently.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Redmonds shop of Oola closed last Friday, as Joan and Joe Redmond have retired from shopkeeping.
- By 1845 the economic prospects for South Australia and Hay had improved enough for him to start shopkeeping again.
- For Derek shopkeeping is in his family's blood, with grandparents, uncles, aunties and nieces all running shops.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia