- A score in which the parts are condensed on to a small number of staves.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Open-score systems were used in Italy from the early 16th century, whereas French and Italian keyboard sources tended to use short scores with staves of from five to eight lines.
- It consists of a sonata-allegro, complete in full score except for the last 17 bars; the short score of a slow movement; and fragments of a rondo finale.
- I do not write a short score and then orchestrate.
Más definiciones de short scoreDefinición de short score en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.