- 1Rapid and unsympathetic dismissal; curt treatment: the judge gave short shrift to an argument based on the right to free speechMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A few thought I gave short shrift to the value of biodiversity in medicine.
- Woodward also gave short shrift to the rumoured spat between Larder and O'Sullivan.
- Each character has his or her own painful story, and none are given short shrift in this treatment.
Más definiciones de short shriftDefinición de short shrift en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.