- A tendency to lose one’s temper quickly: he ascribed her short temper to her upset stomachMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A great deal of crime begins with the short tempers people develop from being treated rudely all the time, and from perceived forms of disrespect.
- In unfortunate cases, these dogs possessed short tempers when they were around noisy children.
- The player with the self-confessed short temper revealed the foul and racist remarks that emanate from the stands are sometimes sickening.
Más definiciones de short temperDefinición de short temper en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.