- Tennis played on a small court with a small racket and a soft ball, used especially as an introduction to the game for children.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sports on offer this summer include short tennis, gymnastics, basketball, trampolining and table tennis.
- The bulk of the day is made up of workshops, with coaching for athletics, football, short tennis and instruction in kite-making.
- Children can play sports such as football, short tennis, tag rugby and table tennis at this year's Downham Summer Action Scheme.
Más definiciones de short tennisDefinición de short tennis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.