Definición de short waist en inglés:
A high waist on a woman’s dress or a person’s body: ladies in short waists and large hats
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A short walking skirt, short waist, and low-heeled shoes make an excellent combination.
- Large arm cut-outs and a short waist allow excellent freedom of movement.
- Leg-of-mutton sleeves and short waists are dead.
- Example sentences
- I had two bridesmaids, one a petite size 4, and the other a short-waisted size 14.
- Still shirtless, Ashton was now wearing a short-waisted, highly embroidered bullfighter's jacket.
- I happen to be very short-waisted with a curvy figure.
Definición de short waist en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan