- A deficit of something required or expected: they are facing an expected $10 billion shortfall in revenueMás ejemplos en oraciones
- We have now been told by our insurer that a shortfall is likely and we were not warned at the outset.
- If your investment performs badly you could face a shortfall at the end of the mortgage term.
- The group may be forced to bridge the shortfall by selling some of its assets or securing more debt.
Más definiciones de shortfallDefinición de shortfall en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.