- An animal of a breed of cattle with short horns.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The cattle judges were from a federal agency that knew all cattle and not just the longhorns and shorthorns.
- Tommy is a white beef shorthorn, and was only born at the end of August.
- It is suitable for the tropics with tick and eye cancer resistance from the Zebu with the meat characteristics of the shorthorn, and is hardy, coping with all conditions.
Más definiciones de shorthornDefinición de shorthorn en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.