- A game in which coins are struck so that they slide across a marked board on a table.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The oak table is 10m long and was used for the old game of shuffle-board, a Tudor version of shove-halfpenny.
- In those days, pubs were places where people - mainly men - quaffed beer or other alcoholic drinks, socialized, and played games such as darts, dominoes, cribbage, and shove-halfpenny.
- In ever-increasing numbers, kids are being encouraged to box, golf, dance and climb, to play more cricket, football, tennis and, for all we know, shove-halfpenny, by a generation that has seen sport cannibalised into a grotesque commercial monster.
Más definiciones de shove-halfpennyDefinición de shove-halfpenny en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.