Definición de shrimp en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual or shrimps)
1A small free-swimming crustacean with an elongated body, typically marine and frequently of commercial importance as food.
- Pandalus, Crangon, and other genera, order Decapoda
- While blue whales may occasionally feed on pelagic crabs and small fishes, their diet is almost exclusively euphausiid shrimps commonly called krill.
- Eumalacostraca is the group that contains most of the animals the general public recognize as crustaceans, such as shrimp, crabs, lobsters.
- The trip north is slow for the cow-calf pair because of stops for nursing and the occasional meal of mysid shrimp or other food encountered.
verbo[no object] Volver al principio
Fish for shrimps: (as modifier shrimping) a shrimping net
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's fascinating to me that a man would move from Harvard Business School to shrimping to biotech.
- There was dinghy sailing on the Camel Estuary, shrimping at low tide near Padstow, dune-jumping at Rock, surfing on Polzeath beach, surfing anywhere.
- They watch porno films, sing old ‘revolutionary’ songs, and go shrimping in a shallow pond.
Definición de shrimp en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan