sustantivo (plural igual or shrimps)
- Pandalus, Crangon, and other genera, order Decapoda.
- While blue whales may occasionally feed on pelagic crabs and small fishes, their diet is almost exclusively euphausiid shrimps commonly called krill.
- Eumalacostraca is the group that contains most of the animals the general public recognize as crustaceans, such as shrimp, crabs, lobsters.
- The trip north is slow for the cow-calf pair because of stops for nursing and the occasional meal of mysid shrimp or other food encountered.
- Are you sure you want to hang out with that shrimp?
verbo[no object] (usually go shrimping)
- "We grew up with people who shrimped for a living," she says.
- They hunted alligator and went shrimping and had their own little wooden shrimp boats.
- A lot of people have gone shrimping.
Middle English: probably related to Middle Low German schrempen 'to wrinkle', Middle High German schrimpfen 'to contract', also to scrimp.
Palabras que riman con shrimpblimp, chimp, crimp, gimp, imp, limp, pimp, primp, scrimp, simp, skimp, wimp
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: shrimp
Definición de shrimp en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.