Definición de shrimp en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual or shrimps)
1A small free-swimming crustacean with an elongated body, typically marine and frequently of commercial importance as food.
- Pandalus, Crangon, and other genera, order Decapoda
- While blue whales may occasionally feed on pelagic crabs and small fishes, their diet is almost exclusively euphausiid shrimps commonly called krill.
- Eumalacostraca is the group that contains most of the animals the general public recognize as crustaceans, such as shrimp, crabs, lobsters.
- The trip north is slow for the cow-calf pair because of stops for nursing and the occasional meal of mysid shrimp or other food encountered.
verbo[no object] Volver al principio
Fish for shrimps: (as modifier shrimping) a shrimping net
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It's fascinating to me that a man would move from Harvard Business School to shrimping to biotech.
- There was dinghy sailing on the Camel Estuary, shrimping at low tide near Padstow, dune-jumping at Rock, surfing on Polzeath beach, surfing anywhere.
- They watch porno films, sing old ‘revolutionary’ songs, and go shrimping in a shallow pond.
Definición de shrimp en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan