Definición de shrimp en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual or shrimps)
1A small free-swimming crustacean with an elongated body, typically marine and frequently of commercial importance as food.
- Pandalus, Crangon, and other genera, order Decapoda
Oraciones de ejemplo
- While blue whales may occasionally feed on pelagic crabs and small fishes, their diet is almost exclusively euphausiid shrimps commonly called krill.
- Eumalacostraca is the group that contains most of the animals the general public recognize as crustaceans, such as shrimp, crabs, lobsters.
- The trip north is slow for the cow-calf pair because of stops for nursing and the occasional meal of mysid shrimp or other food encountered.
verbo[no object] (usually go shrimping) Volver al principio
Fish for shrimps: some families still go shrimping off the coast at Lytham at Trebetherick you paddle on Daymer Bay or shrimp off Gully
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- "We grew up with people who shrimped for a living," she says.
- They hunted alligator and went shrimping and had their own little wooden shrimp boats.
- A lot of people have gone shrimping.
Palabras que riman con shrimpblimp, chimp, crimp, gimp, imp, limp, pimp, primp, scrimp, simp, skimp, wimp
Definición de shrimp en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda