sustantivo[often with negative] • informal
- An exaggeratedly shy person: Dorothy is no shrinking violet when it comes to expressing her viewsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There are no shrinking violets in our family, we all had a point of view.
- She insists it was not a conscious decision, however, and points out she has toured separately with two women who could never be described as shrinking violets.
- If called upon to sing a song, they weren't shrinking violets.
Más definiciones de shrinking violetDefinición de shrinking violet en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.