sustantivo (plural shrubberies)
- An area in a garden planted with shrubs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The developers have included water features, seating area and shrubberies in the landscaped gardens which surround the scheme.
- Mature lawns surround Lakefield House while the manageable garden also features a shrubbery and rockeries as well as the two patio areas.
- With a little shrubbery or plants, such fences can provide very attractive barriers along property lines.
Más definiciones de shrubberyDefinición de shrubbery en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.