- A cork to which feathers are attached to form a cone shape, or a similar object of plastic, struck with rackets in the games of badminton and battledore: • figurative the area became one of those historical shuttlecocksMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There were also some children who, perhaps intrigued by badminton star Nigelia Saunders' Olympic debut, used their purple plastic rackets to knock shuttlecocks over a purple and lime-green net to each other.
- Its primitive racquets and feather shuttlecocks were soon rendered obsolete by the discovery of celluloid.
- Adults still play a game with a shuttlecock made out of corn.
Más definiciones de shuttlecockDefinición de shuttlecock en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.