- A condition affecting office workers, typically marked by headaches and respiratory problems, attributed to unhealthy or stressful factors in the working environment such as poor ventilation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Lost U.S. worker productivity associated with related conditions such as sick building syndrome has been estimated at $10 billion/year.
- The diagnosis of mass psychogenic illness shares many characteristics with sick building syndrome and other such illnesses, further obscuring the issue for physicians.
- If you feel you might have sick building syndrome or a building-related illness, you can ask your family physician for a referral to one of the five occupational health clinics in Montreal.
Más definiciones de sick building syndromeDefinición de sick building syndrome en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.