- An economy in which import controls are imposed and the export of capital is curtailed.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When strategic bombing was added to blockade as a means of economic warfare, the siege economy gradually collapsed.
- The country needs help opening up after operating a siege economy for so long.
- To the extent that they had any alternative policies, they demanded import controls, which would have created a siege economy, provoked retaliation and trade war and led to immense hardship for working people.
Más definiciones de siege economyDefinición de siege economy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.