- A series of sieve tube elements placed end to end to form a continuous tube.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Resistivity dramatically increases at the end of each sieve tube when passing through the pores, and it is unlikely that this effect could be described by a simple equation for the pathway from source to sink compartments.
- Other components, such as sieve tubes and parenchyma cells, are not efficient axial light conductors.
- Inside the phloem, it seems to be a common feature that companion cells are the principal receivers of the translocated photosynthates from the shoot through sieve tubes.
Más definiciones de sieve tubeDefinición de sieve tube en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.