- An instance of seeing or catching sight of something, typically something unusual or rare: the reported sightings of a UFO near a Suffolk airbaseMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Rare sightings of him suggest a depressed individual, bloated and forlorn.
- The UFO Society had been inundated with phone calls about the unusual sightings.
- Rithe points out that tigers have become nocturnal and sightings are very rare.
Más definiciones de sightingDefinición de sighting en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.