Definición de sightly en inglés:
Pleasing to the eye: metal guards can also be used but are less sightly
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Old railway sleepers have been laid along substantial stretches of the path to Coire Ardair: perhaps not the most sightly solution to the problem, but it has been successful in allowing vegetation on either side to regenerate.
- A lighted Christmas crib, the hand-craft of John Earley, was donated to the town and positioned in Main Street opposite Mooney's Lounge, and it creates a sightly scene.
- Veneers might offer a quick-fix Hollywood grin, but braces are making a comeback as technological advances make them more sightly - and more effective.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Residential areas are becoming increasingly saturated with the towers, often over the protests of neighbors concerned about sightliness and safety.
- The same cause renders the joints of the brickwork too large for sightliness, but the result so far as strength is concerned is very satisfactory.
- As seen from the roadside, color and neatness are probably the two most important factors in visual sightliness, Strobel says.
Palabras que riman con sightlyknightly, nightly, sprightly
Definición de sightly en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda