Definición de sightseeing en inglés:
The activity of visiting places of interest in a particular location: [as modifier]: a sightseeing tour
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The top activities were sightseeing, pool lounging and shopping.
- After several hours on a bumpy road, you will be rewarded with some of the most spectacular and memorable sightseeing of your trip.
- The package gave us the holiday feeling right to the very end, with another sightseeing tour around the city.
- Example sentences
- Passengers will then have around five hours to sightsee and explore the island before travelling back to Warrenpoint at 6.00 pm.
- At each stop, cruisers can hike, sightsee or learn to scuba dive, snorkel, kayak or surf.
- He sought to support himself by running guest houses for students travelling to this country to study or sightsee.
Words that rhyme with sightseeingwell-being
Definición de sightseeing en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan