- The activity of visiting places of interest in a particular location: [as modifier]: a sightseeing tourMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The top activities were sightseeing, pool lounging and shopping.
- After several hours on a bumpy road, you will be rewarded with some of the most spectacular and memorable sightseeing of your trip.
- The package gave us the holiday feeling right to the very end, with another sightseeing tour around the city.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Passengers will then have around five hours to sightsee and explore the island before travelling back to Warrenpoint at 6.00 pm.
- At each stop, cruisers can hike, sightsee or learn to scuba dive, snorkel, kayak or surf.
- He sought to support himself by running guest houses for students travelling to this country to study or sightsee.
Más definiciones de sightseeingDefinición de sightseeing en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.