sustantivo (plural signatories)
- A party that has signed an agreement, especially a state that has signed a treaty: Britain is a signatory to the convention [as modifier]: the signatory statesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- With 141 countries ratified, and another nine as signatories to the treaty, great progress has been made.
- In our programs, an explicit contract is signed, and we are always a signatory.
- Who among the list of signatories will be responsible for implementing your strategy?
late 19th century: from Latin signatorius 'of sealing', from signat- 'marked (with a cross)', from the verb signare.
Más definiciones de signatoryDefinición de signatory en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.