- A person who has signed a contract or other official document.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Some of the Jaguars' best players, such as right offensive tackle Leon Searcy and receiver Keenan McCardell, have been free-agent signees.
- Free-agent signees Trotter and Armstead join Arrington, giving the Redskins what could be the best linebacking corps in football.
- The Texans are considering veteran free-agent quarterbacks to play until Carr is ready, and the team is making it clear to prospective signees that the job does not come with long-term starting guarantees.
Más definiciones de signeeDefinición de signee en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.