Definición de silane en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] Chemistry
1A colourless gaseous compound of silicon and hydrogen which has strong reducing properties and is spontaneously flammable in air.
- Chemical formula: SiH4
- They can contain chemicals such as acrylate, peroxides, bisphenol, formaldehyde, hexane, hydroquinone, phenol, polyurethane, silane, toluene, and xylene, some of which have been suspected of toxicity.
- These sealers are silane or siloxane-based products that react with silica and silicate materials in concrete and with each other to form a hard resin that bonds with the concrete.
- The use of thick gels obviated the need for bind silane.
1.1 [count noun] Any of the large class of hydrides of silicon analogous to the alkanes.
- Mixtures of silicone resins along with silanes and siloxanes work extremely well at blocking pores of all sizes at low solids levels, without changing the natural appearance of the blocks.
- That is, the structurally analogous silanes - mixtures of silicon and hydrogen - are spontaneously flammable in air.
- Siloxanes are prepolymers - the result of partial polymerization of silanes - in which the molecules are beginning to link, but only in sets of two or three, not yet in full polymeric chains.
Definición de silane en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan