- 1chiefly British Foil made of aluminium or other silver-coloured metal.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In those far off days I used bits of bird feather, rabbit fur and silver paper wrapped around a hook.
- Louise began experimenting with different materials in an attempt to bring the outdoors inside, graduating from silver paper to specialist hobby paints.
- But I didn't expect him to give me a rectangular box wrapped in silver paper with a card reading the name Keith.
- 2 • archaic Fine white tissue paper.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There is a tariff on papers known commercially as copying paper, filtering paper, silver paper, and tissue paper.
Más definiciones de silver paperDefinición de silver paper en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.