- A brazing alloy consisting largely of copper and silver.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I heard that with some of the early adoption of silver solder used on the electronics boards of PCs, disc arrays etc., problems have been encountered when in contact with even small amounts of sulphur in the atmosphere.
- The oven is precisely temperature-controlled for the type of silver solder being used and filled with inert gas to prevent oxidation.
- Cut a small sliver of the silver solder for each joint to be soldered.
Más definiciones de silver solderDefinición de silver solder en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.