Definición de simplify en inglés:
verbo (simplifies, simplifying, simplified)[with object]
Make (something) simpler or easier to do or understand: an overhaul of court procedure to simplify litigation
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The two groups are working in partnership to simplify existing rules and information processes.
- Huge steps were made in simplifying information access, mapping, and transformation.
- Such a narrow view of the process of seeking information simplifies the conduct of research.
make simple/simpler, make easy/easier to understand/do, make plainer, clarify, make more comprehensible, make more intelligible, remove the complexities from, disentangle, untangle, unravel;
paraphrase, put in words of one syllable, make more accessible, popularize;
streamline, reduce to essentials, rationalize
North American informal dumb down
- Example sentences
- Certainly, there have been distortions and simplifications in British reporting on GM, just as there has been much careful, conscientious journalism.
- The article goes into depth on each section of the pyramid, describing simplifications and fallacies.
- This research demonstrates how wrong our simplifications can be.
Words that rhyme with simplifyvilify
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan