- The oversimplification of an issue: it was impossible to argue against that sort of simplismMás ejemplos en oraciones
- His simplism is the way in which many people think, and they recognize themselves in his style.
- The issue of his supposed flip-flop on the war is part of the media's apparent embrace of ‘simplism as the new integrity.’
- We are threatened today by a new simplism which consists in reducing everything to the war on terrorism.
Más definiciones de simplismDefinición de simplism en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.