Definición de sincere en inglés:
adjetivo (sincerer, sincerest)
1Free from pretence or deceit; proceeding from genuine feelings: they offer their sincere thanks to Paul
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Hence, we try to make our supplication sincere, free of any thoughts that may not please God.
- Wouldn't a prayer or period of quiet reflection be more genuine and sincere?
- The club has extended a sincere thanks to all that support the weekly lotto.
genuine, real, unfeigned, unaffected, true, honest, bona fide, earnest, cordial, fervent, ardent, devout
honest, genuine, truthful, unhypocritical, meaning what one says, straightforward, direct, frank, candid;
North American informal on the up and up
Australian/New Zealand informal dinkum
1.1(Of a person) saying what they genuinely feel or believe; not dishonest or hypocritical: she’d sounded sincere enough a painfully sincere young actor
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many are run by sincere people who genuinely believe what they teach.
- I cannot discern anything tricksy in his demeanour, I really do believe that he is sincere.
- Karen had promised, and her palpable disappointment had given him reason to believe she was sincere.
mid 16th century (also in the sense 'not falsified, unadulterated'): from Latin sincerus 'clean, pure'.
- Example sentences
- ‘Sorry to interrupt,’ she said, in faux sincereness.
- Even though not all parents can do all that, kids can feel the sincereness of their parents.
- I look at an art as a product of human feelings in their refined quality - its sincereness is its beauty.
Words that rhyme with sincereadhere, Agadir, Anglosphere, appear, arrear, auctioneer, austere, balladeer, bandolier, Bashkir, beer, besmear, bier, blear, bombardier, brigadier, buccaneer, cameleer, career, cashier, cavalier, chandelier, charioteer, cheer, chevalier, chiffonier, clavier, clear, Coetzee, cohere, commandeer, conventioneer, Cordelier, corsetière, Crimea, dear, deer, diarrhoea (US diarrhea), domineer, Dorothea, drear, ear, electioneer, emir, endear, engineer, fear, fleer, Freer, fusilier, gadgeteer, Galatea, gazetteer, gear, gondolier, gonorrhoea (US gonorrhea), Greer, grenadier, hand-rear, hear, here, Hosea, idea, interfere, Izmir, jeer, Judaea, Kashmir, Keir, kir, Korea, Lear, leer, Maria, marketeer, Medea, Meir, Melilla, mere, Mia, Mir, mishear, mountaineer, muleteer, musketeer, mutineer, near, orienteer, pamphleteer, panacea, paneer, peer, persevere, pier, Pierre, pioneer, pistoleer, privateer, profiteer, puppeteer, queer, racketeer, ratafia, rear, revere, rhea, rocketeer, Sapir, scrutineer, sear, seer, sere, severe, Shamir, shear, sheer, smear, sneer, sonneteer, souvenir, spear, sphere, steer, stere, summiteer, Tangier, tear, tier, Trier, Tyr, veer, veneer, Vere, Vermeer, vizier, volunteer, Wear, weir, we're, year, Zaïre
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan